A3 high-performance 24/7 document scanner. The cost-efficient and space-saving alternative to open track scanners
Providing a throughput of up to 300 sheets per minute, the SCAMIG 300 is the powerhouse among our document scanners, replacing entire open track scanners in many areas. With a space-saving and high-grade design, it is the smart an cost-efficient choice for day-to-day high-performance quality scanning of your documents.
- Resolution up to 600 dpi (optical)
- Scan technology: CCD – camera technology
- Scanning speed: up to 300 pages/minute
- Scanning speed regulation: adjustable in steps
- Unique slow-down option for the most fragile archival material
- Connection: USB 3.0 compatible
- Recommended daily volume: no limit
- Light source: white LEDs
- Document width: 56 mm bis 317,5 mm (A3+)
- Document length: 60 mm bis 1.950 mm (in long document mode)
- Paper thickness and weight: 30 g / m² – 800 g / m²
- Maximum stack height: 100 mm (approx. 1000 sheets at 80 g / m2)
defined via profile
- Sensor detected input and flow control
- Single sheet input for processing the most fragile documents
The cost-efficient, space-saving powerhouse
The SCAMIG high-performance document scanners complement our portfolio as a new product line. In mass digitization projects, they can even replace open track scanners in many areas of application. With complex digitization projects that require the use of different scanning systems, they are the ideal addition to our planetary scanners and can be used as hybrid scanning systems.
The paper-friendly belt transport also enables sensitive documents to be scanned. Ultrasonic sensors for feed control and a variable throughput speed that can be set in stages ensure maximum productivity and, at the same time, the necessary care when handling your documents.
Developed for 24/7 operation and 100 percent made in Germany, the SCAMIG 210 sets standards for document throughput, scan quality, process efficiency and user friendliness. It masters your recurring or ongoing large-volume scan projects conveniently at the push of a button: from incoming mail scans to archiving and commercial scanning services.