Fast, durable, reliable and with a throughput of up to 210 documents per minute, the SCAMIG 210 guarantees a continuous 24/7 operation. With a space-saving and high-grade design, it is the smart and sustainable choice for day-to-day high-performance and best quality scanning of your documents.
- Resolution up to 600 dpi (optical)
- Scan technology: CCD camera technology
- Scanning speed: up to 210 pages/minute
- Scanning speed regulation: adjustable in steps
- Unique slow-down option for the most fragile archival material
- Connection: USB 3.0 compatible
- Recommended daily volume: no limit
- Light source: white LEDs
- Document width: 56 mm to 317.5 mm (A3 +)
- Document length: 60 mm to 1,950 mm (in long document mode)
- Paper thickness and weight: 30 g/m² – 800 g/m²
- Maximum stack height: 75 mm (approx. 750 sheets at 80 g / m2) definable via profile
- Sensor detected input and flow control
- Single sheet input for processing the most fragile documents
The ideal addition to your digitization projects
The SCAMIG high-performance document scanners complement our portfolio as a new product line. In mass digitization projects, they can even replace entire open track scanners in many areas of application. With complex digitization projects that require the use of different scanning systems, they are the ideal addition to our planetary scanners and can be used as hybrid scanning systems.
The paper-friendly belt transport also enables sensitive documents to be scanned. Ultrasonic sensors for feed control and a variable throughput speed that can be set in stages ensure maximum productivity and, at the same time, the necessary care when handling your documents.
Developed for 24/7 operation and 100 percent made in Germany, the SCAMIG 210 sets standards for document throughput, scan quality, process efficiency and user friendliness. It masters your recurring or ongoing large-volume scan projects conveniently at the push of a button: from incoming mail scans to archiving and commercial scanning services.